7th Grade Language Arts / Lesson 4d3: Adjectives ( Days 3 )
Demonstrative Adjectives What will we be learning in this lesson?
(This is a multi-day lesson. This is Day 3, Be sure you completed Day 1 & Day 2! )
1. Definition of a demonstrative adjective.
2. The 4 demonstrative adjectives.
3. How to recognize a demonstrative adjective in a sentence.
Questions to Keep in Mind As You Read
1. What is a demonstrative adjective?
2. What are the 4 demonstrative adjective?
3. How can I tell a demonstrative pronoun from a demonstrative adjective?
Demonstrative Adjectives This is the end of the Lesson for Day 3
1. Do you know what a demonstrative adjective is?
2. Do you know what the 4 demonstrative adjectives are?
3. Can you tell when those words are being used as a demonstrative pronoun, and when they are being used as a demonstrative adjective?
If you can't answer these questions, review this Lesson. If you can answer these questions :
1. Close out of the Lesson
2. Complete the Practice Questions
3. Take the Post-Test